HAPPY INDEPENCE DAY



Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY - JULY 4TH *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Le thi Khanh July 01 Huynh t Bich Lien july 23 ******* Mến chúc Các Bạn vui ngày sinh nhật cùng gia đình ,nhiều sức khoẻ và luôn may mắn NgocDung và nhom peda 67

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A PROMISE



If a friend you ever need, to relieve your fears,
To hold your hand, to wipe your tears,
Look no further than in your heart,
I''ll be there, for a refreshed start.

Or, maybe, you don't have to look so hard,
As I am just next door, on the other side of your backyard,
And yet, you don't see me,
Because, searching for him, you are too busy.

When the wind blows cold, you don't need to tread far,
Come by my fireplace, where the flames dance and spark,
My hearth is full of light and charm,
I will protect you from any harm.

I will warm your hands, console your sorrow,
Rekindle the flames of hope in your soul,
Help you greet a shiny tomorrow,
You will never again feel lost or alone!

                
Huỳnh Anh Trần-Schroeder
suu tam
VPL
Bordeaux

No comments: