HAPPY INDEPENCE DAY



Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY - JULY 4TH *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Le thi Khanh July 01 Huynh t Bich Lien july 23 ******* Mến chúc Các Bạn vui ngày sinh nhật cùng gia đình ,nhiều sức khoẻ và luôn may mắn NgocDung và nhom peda 67

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Farewell my land - Adieu mon pays



Farewell my land


I left my land/country, I left my home
My life, my sad life languishs without aim
I left my sun, I left my blue sea
Memories of them reappear, long after my farewell

Sun, sun of lost country
The white town that I loved, the girls I once have known
I left a friend, I still can see her eyes
Her eyes wet with rain, with the farewell's rain
I still can see her smile, so close to my face
It made the nights of my town shine
But from the boat, that was taking me away from the dock

A chain in the water slapped like a whip
I have been staring for a long time at her rummaging eyes
The sea has drown them in the stream of regrets









internet search




Adieu mon pays


J’ai quitté mon pays,j’ai quitté ma maison
Ma vie,ma triste vie se traîne sans raison
J’ai quitté mon soleil,j’ai quitté ma mer bleue
Leurs souvenirs se réveillent,bien après mon adieu
Soleil,soleil de mon pays perdu
La ville blanc que j’aimais,des filles que j’ai jadis connues
J’ai quitté une amie,je vois encore ses yeux
Ses yeux mouillés de pluie,de la pluie de l’adieu
Je revois son sourire,si près de mon visage
Il faisait resplendir les soirées de mon village
Mais du bord du bateau,qui m’éloignait du quai
Une chaine dans l’eau a claqué  comme un fouet
J’ai longtemps regardé ses yeux bleus qui fouillent
La mer les a noyés dans le flot du regret

No comments: