HAPPY INDEPENCE DAY



Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY - JULY 4TH *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Le thi Khanh July 01 Huynh t Bich Lien july 23 ******* Mến chúc Các Bạn vui ngày sinh nhật cùng gia đình ,nhiều sức khoẻ và luôn may mắn NgocDung và nhom peda 67

Saturday, November 9, 2013

To the Best Sister in the World


© Kelli M. Kotthoff
A sister is a best friend that you keep forever
She is your permanent shoulder to lean on
I would like to tell you now
My sister
How well you have filled the role
And how I hope and try my best to give you
The same unconditional love that you have given me
Throughout the years of our lives
I don't know what I would have done without
You
After all, every girl needs a best friend,
A confidant,
And someone that they can count on
No matter what.
Thank you for being that person.

Happy Birthday , Sister

November 9th


Lien Le Quang

No comments: