HAPPY INDEPENCE DAY



Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY - JULY 4TH *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Le thi Khanh July 01 Huynh t Bich Lien july 23 ******* Mến chúc Các Bạn vui ngày sinh nhật cùng gia đình ,nhiều sức khoẻ và luôn may mắn NgocDung và nhom peda 67

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Doctor's advice

A woman goes to the doctor, all black and blue.

Doctor: "What happened?"
Woman: "Every time my husband comes home drunk he hits me....what should I do?"
Doctor:"I have a good solution against that: When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of
green tea and start swirling it in your mouth. Don't drink it, just swirl it around and around".
Two weeks later she comes back to the doctor and looks reborn and fresh again.
Woman: "Doc, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk I gargled repeatedly
with green tea and he never touched me."

Doctor: "You see how keeping your mouth shut works!!!"
HTuoc
La

No comments: