HAPPY INDEPENCE DAY



Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY - JULY 4TH *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Le thi Khanh July 01 Huynh t Bich Lien july 23 ******* Mến chúc Các Bạn vui ngày sinh nhật cùng gia đình ,nhiều sức khoẻ và luôn may mắn NgocDung và nhom peda 67

Saturday, May 19, 2012

The other cubicle

The other cubicle Travelling down the highway and needing to use the restroom, I stopped at a rest area and headed to the restroom.
I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other cubicle saying:
"Hi, how are you?"
I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom and I don't know what got into me, But I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
"Doin' just fine!"
And the other person says:
"So what are you up to?"
What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
"Uhhh, I'm like you, just travelling!" ??
At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question.
"Can I come over?"
Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation.. I tell them "No..I'm a little busy right now!!!" Then I hear the person say nervously... "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other cubicle who keeps answering all my questions

Mobile phones, don't you just love them !
suu tam
Mai huong
La

No comments: