HAPPY INDEPENCE DAY



Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY - JULY 4TH *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Le thi Khanh July 01 Huynh t Bich Lien july 23 ******* Mến chúc Các Bạn vui ngày sinh nhật cùng gia đình ,nhiều sức khoẻ và luôn may mắn NgocDung và nhom peda 67

Friday, March 4, 2011

Poems

Guess what I get inside my fist
A snowflake that melted
A hug that run away
And a kiss that's waiting to be kissed
***
There was a young fellow
Who thought very little
But thought it a lot
Then at long last he knew
What he want to do
But before he could start
He forgot
J Ciardi
******
The Walrus lives in ice floes
And unsuspecting Eskimoes
Don't bring your wife to Artic Tundra
A Walrus may pop up from undra
M.Flandres
******
I love to do my homework
It makes me feel so good
I love to do exactly
As my teacher says I should
I love to do my homework
I never miss a day
I even love the man in white
Who are taking me away.
Anonymous
*******
Mary had a little lamb
You're heard this tale before
But did you know
She passed her plate
And had a little more?
Anomymous
*******
On mules we find two legs behind
And two we find before
We stand behind before we find
What the two behind be for
When we're behind the two behind
We find that these be for
So stand before the two behind
Behind the two before.
Anomymous

No comments: