HAPPY INDEPENCE DAY



Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY - JULY 4TH *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Le thi Khanh July 01 Huynh t Bich Lien july 23 ******* Mến chúc Các Bạn vui ngày sinh nhật cùng gia đình ,nhiều sức khoẻ và luôn may mắn NgocDung và nhom peda 67

Friday, April 21, 2017

Seenager-How wonderful to be Older!

'Tis the Season to be Jolly!  We have much to celebrate!

Now I have a better understanding of myself. Hope this helps you too.

I just discovered my age group! I am a Seenager. (Senior teenager) I
have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I
don't have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month. I
have my own pad. I don't have a curfew. I have a driver's license and
my own car. I have ID that gets me into bars and the wine store. I
like the wine store best. The people I hang around with are not scared
of getting pregnant. In fact, they aren’t scared of anything, they
have been blessed to live this long, why be scared? And I don't have
acne. Life is Good! Also, you will feel much more intelligent after
reading this, if you are a Seenager. Brains of older people are slow
because they know so much. People do not decline mentally with age, it
just takes them longer to recall facts because they have more
information in their brains. Scientists believe this also makes you
hard of hearing as it puts pressure on your inner ear. Also, older
people often go to another room to get something and when they get
there, they stand there wondering what they came for. It is NOT a
memory problem, it is nature's way of making older people do more
exercise.
SO THERE!! I have more friends I should send this to, but right now I
can't remember their names. So, please forward this to your friends;
they may be my friends, too.
suu tam
PQT
Canada

No comments: