HAPPY INDEPENCE DAY



Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY - JULY 4TH *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Le thi Khanh July 01 Huynh t Bich Lien july 23 ******* Mến chúc Các Bạn vui ngày sinh nhật cùng gia đình ,nhiều sức khoẻ và luôn may mắn NgocDung và nhom peda 67

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A friendship poem


If I Could Catch A Rainbow


If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you and share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.
If I could build a mountain You could call your very own
A place to find serenity
A place to be alone
If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea
But all these things I'm finding are impossible for me.
I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair
But let me be what I know best-
A friend who's always there.
by Sandra Lewis Pringle
Đức Nguyển

1 comment:

ngocdung said...

Cam on anh Ducnguyen da giup them cho 1 bai tho nua de tang cho tat ca cac ban Peda67.
" Vive L'Amitie'