HAPPY INDEPENCE DAY



Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY - JULY 4TH *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Le thi Khanh July 01 Huynh t Bich Lien july 23 ******* Mến chúc Các Bạn vui ngày sinh nhật cùng gia đình ,nhiều sức khoẻ và luôn may mắn NgocDung và nhom peda 67

Saturday, January 2, 2021

TOGETHER---message of hope and friendship



Show me your core of shine,
I will bring you to my shrine,
Give me your garden of feelings,
I will offer you my whole being,
Together we add laughter to life,
And paint the world all colors bright.
The earth is made of sunshine,
Sprinkled with drops of rain fall,
To grow the smiles of the soul,
Foster the sweetness of the mind,
So do not linger on your way,
The dawn has broken on the mount,
The fields are humming with bees on flowers,
The rainbow is dancing in rain showers,
Joy is in the air, fragrance is all around,
Hasten your pace, come my way,
On the earth of God and Nature I will meet you halfway.
Show me that you care,
I will add my share of dare.
Together we fulfill vows of devotion ,
On the ocean of compassion.
Show me your vessel of charity,
I will bring my ship of mercy,
Together on the sea of humanity,
We share hope and dignity.

Huỳnh Anh Trần-Schroeder



No comments: