HAPPY INDEPENCE DAY



Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY - JULY 4TH *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Le thi Khanh July 01 Huynh t Bich Lien july 23 ******* Mến chúc Các Bạn vui ngày sinh nhật cùng gia đình ,nhiều sức khoẻ và luôn may mắn NgocDung và nhom peda 67

Saturday, November 1, 2014

The New Generation

Girl:  Dad, I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me. I am in India and he lives in Alaska . We met on a dating website, became friends on Facebook, had long chats on Whatsapp, he proposed to me on Skype, and now we've had 2 months of relationship through Viber.  I need your blessings and good wishes, daddy.
Dad:
Wow! Really!! Then get married on Twitter, have fun on Tango.  Buy your kids on e-Bay, receive them thru Gmail.  And if you are fed up with your husband.... sell him on Amazon.
  
Spelling mistake
A man received a message from his neighbor ... :"Sorry sir I am using your wife... I am using day and night ... I am using when you are not present at home...  In fact I am using more than You are using...
I confess this because now I feel very much guilt...
Hope You will accept my sincere apologies "
... And the man shot his wife.......
Few minutes later he received another message :
Sorry sir, spelling mistake ... WIFI not WIFE!
suu tam
Minhnguyet
VN

No comments: