HAPPY INDEPENCE DAY



Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY - JULY 4TH *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Le thi Khanh July 01 Huynh t Bich Lien july 23 ******* Mến chúc Các Bạn vui ngày sinh nhật cùng gia đình ,nhiều sức khoẻ và luôn may mắn NgocDung và nhom peda 67

Saturday, November 29, 2014

THINKING RIGHT



1-I am thanksful. For the husband who snore at night,because he is at home asleep with me and not with someone else
2-For the teenager who is complaining about doing dishes,because that means she is at home and not on the strret
3-For the taxi that I pay,because it means I am employed
4-For the mess to clean after the party,because it means that I have been surrounded by friends
5-For the clothes that fit a little too snug,because it means I have enough to eat
6-For my shadow that watches me walk, because it means I am out in the sunshine.
7-For the lawn that need mowing,windows that need cleaning,and gutters that need fixing that means I have a home.
8-For all the complaining I hear about the government,because it means that we have freedom of speech
9-For the parking spot I find at the far end of the parking lot,because it means I am capable to walk and have been blessed with transportation
10-For the huge heating bill,because it means I am warm
11- For the lady behind me in the synagogue/church  that sing off key,because it means that I can hear
12- For the pile of laundry and ironing,because it means I have clothes to wear
13- For weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day, because it means Iam capable of working hard
14-For the alarm which goes off in the early morning hours,because it means that I am alive
15- and finally… for too much e-mail,because it means I have friends who are thinking of me.
  Internet search

No comments: